我也要活下去....
I also must live...


在一個有眾多名流出席的晚會上,鬢髮斑白的巴基斯坦影壇老將"雷利"拄著枴杖,蹣跚地走上臺來就座。
At one party which multi-celebrities attended on, an old gray-headed pakistani movie star, "Raily" leaned on the stick, limped onto the stage and took a seat.


 


主持人開口問道:「您還經常去看醫生?」
The host asked "do you often go to the doctor ?"


「是的,常去看。」
"Yes, I often do."


 


「為什麼?」
"Why?"


「因為病人必須常去看醫生,醫生才能活下去。」
"Because the patients must often go to the doctor and then the doctors can live."


 


臺下爆發出熱烈的掌聲,人們為老人的樂觀精神和機智語言喝彩。
The audience down there gave him great applause, people cheer for the spirit and the wise words of the old man.


 


主持人接著問:
the host continued to ask


「您常請教醫院的藥師,有關藥物的服用方法嗎?」
"Do you often ask the pharmacist in the hospital about the way of taking the medicine?"


「是的,我常請教藥師,有關藥物的服用方法,因為藥師也得賺錢活下去。」
"Yes, I often  ask the pharmacist about the way of taking the medicine because the pharmacist also need to earn money for lives."


 


臺下又是一陣掌聲。
Under there is another applause.


「您常吃藥嗎?」
"Do You often take medicine?"


 


不,我常把藥扔掉因為我也要活下去。」
"I often discard the medicine because I need to live, too.


臺下更是哄堂大笑。
"Under there is roar with laughter”


 


subject: joke  --from petersky

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ehic_hsiao 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()